“Great food at a great price!!”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #35 of 163 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I don't normally write reviews but this place truly deserves one. The atmosphere is unlike any other restaurant in the area and the staff are very friendly, they defiantly make you feel welcomed! The general tso chicken and vegetable lo mein is the best I have EVER tasted and I mean that! You get a lot of food for the price! I am glad my mother and I stumbled upon this gem!

There are newer reviews for Asian Garden

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is my regular place to get sushi. It's always delicious every time I order from here. Everyone is nice.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I came across Martinsburg Asian Garden quite by accident while looking for a nice place to have dinner with my 99 year old father. He loves seafood and there are no good choices in this area. I thought Japanese Restaurant I know there's going to be seafood. My experience has been tacky asian art, bad music, poor lighting and a staff that is often less then gracious happy to serve the uneducated diner mediocre asian cuisine. We were greated and offered a table of our choice in a well lit, clean and very inviting dining room. The host went so far as to pull out the chair for my father who I had helped to our table. A most gracious gentleman that made us feel very welcome. I shared with him my fathers age and condition and he too had a parent close to the same age. Our waiter was knowledgeable and offered recommendations. Which were greatly appreciated. From the aromatic jasmine tea to my fathers plump tender shrimp and my delicious Shrimp, Sweet Potato and Broccoli Tempura. The meal was excellent. The host I believe was the owner and he came to see how we were. I was impressed by his concern and ultimate generosity. I will return to this wonderful gem in Martinsburg and try the sushi. Not much on fortunes from the expected cookie this one I will keep "God will give you everything you want". I want to return.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat in Martinsburg. The staff is super friendly and just overall great people. I love the miso soup and the sushi is good too. They have a large variety to chose from. I love the mochi dessert and the edamame is good too. This is definitely the best place in Martinsburg for Asian cuisine!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I have gotten take out 2 times. First time the fried dumplings were completely burnt!! Thought I would give them a second chance. Big mistake, will never go there again.