“Best Steak ever. Great Prices ! You won't leave hungry ! Great People !”
Review of Shipwrecked Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shipwrecked Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Best Steak & Loaded Potato Cake & The Naughty Pirate Drink was awesome ! Staff was exceptional service & food quality was outstanding. Stop here for you money's worth.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place food and drinks we're great we had 10 people in our party cheryl was a great bartender and waitress highly recommended place to stop it's located on the back side of rodeway inn hotel

Reviewed July 2, 2013

on their menu. Let me say you really need to try the "loaded mashed potato cake," absolutely delicious! Five of us were there for dinner on 6/30/13 so there wasn't a wait for dinner or drinks. Everyone in our group raved about their meal, our server, and the chef/cook. Nothing fancy about this restaurant's decor. You definitely want to try it for the food and great prices.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food was great and reasonable priced, only downfall is they allow smoking in the bar area other than that no complaints!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Food is plentiful. I usually get the club sandwich. The first time there, another patron informed me that I had better be a big eater to consume the sandwich. When served, I found out he was right, and I left there with a to-go box and half the sandwich. Friendly people, good service, and good food adds up to a good place to dine out.

1  Thank Jess S