“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Their fried cheese cheeseburger is so tasty. The fried cheese patty oozes when you bite into it. Also have had their jumbo grilled shrimp and fried catfish, good as well. Pork chops & steaks were ok...kind of on the thin side (@ least the ones I've tried). Their butter rolls are sooo soft. Overall good food

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We really wanted to like this place since it's close to our house, but each time we were disappointed. Food isn't that great and all three times, our orders were wrong.

1  Thank jennl853
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am not much for eating steak anymore but this restaurant was a pleasant surprise. I ordered a combination meal of sirloin steak and chicken, which included 2 sides. The chicken was very well prepared and delicious. The steak was also well prepared and good quality. The sweet potato fries as a side is a real tasty treat as they add cinnamon sugar. They serve you very soft and tasty rolls prior to the meal and the peanuts in the middle of the table bring out the kid in you as you can throw the shucks on the floor. I am glad I did not order an appetizer as I would have had leftovers since the meal portions, rolls, and peanuts will fill you up. Happy hour ends at 6PM, the tall draft beers are a good size and very cold (if you need a refreshing beer).

1  Thank garyd01
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just went there last evening..The food was great the service was good. I was bummed because we missed the Happy Hour specials.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have eaten here twice. Once in November and once in December. Sirloin was very good. Service was very good.....