“Great Steak, Shrimp Trio, and Veggie Kabob”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 166 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Took my wife to Logan's Roadhouse in Martinsburg, WV. This turned out to be a great evening. My fillet was cooked perfectly. Very tender steak and the vegetable kabob was awesome. I enjoyed a baked sweet potato as well. Couldn't have asked for a better meal. Wife had a shrimp trio. The fried shrimp was the best of the three. She also raved about the vegetable kabob. Wife had an order of homemade potato chips. They were great, even reheated as leftovers the next day. Didn't have room for dessert because the food was that good. We each had fruit teas. Wife had peach and I had raspberry. Hers was actually better than mine, although I did enjoy my raspberry tea.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Friendly service. Not really my style of place to go. Overly priced. You're greeted at the entrance by a large barrel of peanuts as to which customers are throwing the shells all over the floor. Food was over salted in my wife and My opinion. Better experience and food at Texas steakhouse across the road and on the other side of the bridge.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

One of the best chain places around. Locals places will always have my heart, but Logan's takes the cake. Good steak, friendly service, always busy. Be patient with the servers- they've got a lot on their plates with it being so busy. No matter how busy it is, they've always been pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Went in for lunch on a Thursday. Service was good, but it could be because there weren't a lot of customers. Had the pick three appetizer. The loaded potatoes and onion petals were awesome! Ordered the filet and lobster tail with a side salad and loaded sweet potato. The steak was tender, well seasoned, and tasted very good. I wouldn't spend the extra money on lobster tail, it wasn't that great. The side salad was standard nothing to write about. The sweet potato was really good with the caramel sauce and melted marshmallow. I would come back here for more.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

We tried this Logans 3 times before I decided to write a review. Nice new restaurant. You can find coupons very easy. Service was always great. We just don't like the food. Not sure why, but neither my wife or I enjoyed the food. Prices are reasonable and the free peanuts were good but we just don't like the taste of the food. Maybe it's just us???