“LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Martinsburg
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I recently had a surprise birthday dinner for my husband here. We are regulars and go a couple times a month. The service is a hit or miss, depending on who you get, not the business level. There is a decent selection of beers on tap, as well as at the bar. All of the food I have gotten is good, my favorites are the catfish strips and catfish poboy. There was a recent fire, but their sign says "don't worry, we got this!" I hope they rebuild quickly! :)

• Visited July 2013

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“CLOSED DUE TO FIRE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Restaurant closed as of August 1, 2013 due to a fire. Too bad as it is one of the few restaurants in Martinsburg we liked. Unknown if they plan to rebuild.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Queen P
Winchester, Virginia
“Worth trying out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I recently ate here to celebrate a friend getting a new job, and it was worth the visit. I had a cheeseburger, which was cooked perfectly and had a nice taste. I personally think it could have used more cheese, but I do like plenty of cheese on burgers. The fries were very tasty. They know how to season them without using a bunch of salt. They were out of several things, but I work in a restaurant so I understand; it happens. The server was excellent. He had a great sense of humor, and he did his job the way it's supposed to be done! I would go here again

• Visited June 2013
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“I need a button between average and very good............”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Food is fairly good. One of the best in Martinsburg.........which isn't saying much, as Martinsburg isn't known for great dining. However, I've been several times and sometimes it was pretty good....sometimes it was just fair. I think it depends on who is the chef that night. It's a pretty decent atmosphere, clean and well run. Having been to New Orleans, they are sort of in the ballpark.......but I can do better in my own kitchen on the Cajun food. However, they do GREAT fried oysters!!! Overall, the food is average to good, depending on what you get. Service is friendly and efficient.

• Visited July 2012
Las Vegas, NV
“Our first time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stumbled accross this place while looking for some seafood. this was a good find. As everyone else has indicated the food and service is great.

• Visited May 2013