New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Fat Tuesdays Grille and Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“best kept secret in Martinsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Took my boss as he wanted to have a meetiing. The food and service was excellent. Nice , quiet and great service. Great selection of food. Mainly a cajun menu. The one thing that puzzles me is how they dont have Jumbalya! Other than that this place is unbelievably good and most people have never heard of. Good selection at the bar even though I dont drink. Not if they advertise or not but people in Martinsburg are missing a real treat.

• Visited December 2012

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Ate here twice last week and loved it both times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went to lunch with a Representative from another company. Had salad with a home made dressing excellent. Then had the Chesapeake cheese steak. Im a big guy and I struggled to finish this. The quality was excellent. Large chunks of beef. Then I came back for dinner with a co worker. We both had a salad and the same special of a crabbed top tilapia. Oh my god unbelievably good. This I couldn't finish. Large portion. Priced right and as good as you can imagine. I eat here about once a month . I have never had a complaint. The food has always been at least 9 , quality , portion size and price always excellent. Service is always good also. I am not sure how anyone could ever have a complaint.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank IsupportRonPaul
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I live in this area so I can tell you how rare it is that we have a decent, non-chain restaurant that it a fun place to hang out. My friends and I visit here about once a week. Desserts are purchased from local bake shops, the bread is shipped in from New Orleans, and they really seem to care about getting the details right. There are always regional and seasonal beers on tap and the food is always good (not great, but definitely good) and the atmosphere is fantastic. If you're a local, you should know about it. If you're not a local, you should definitely eat here if you're ever in town.

• Visited November 2012
Martinsburg WV
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food was not good and service was just as bad...was there early for dinner and food took forever and was not tasty...my husband said we would never go back

Visited September 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I love New Orleans style food and this was such a treat to find in such a remote area. From the Shrimp Po-Boy to the Sausage Gumbo, we just wish this place was closer to us!!!

Visited October 2012