“Great Atmosphere but food OK.”
Review of Fat Tuesdays Grille and Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fat Tuesdays Grille and Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Atmosphere but food OK.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Fat Tuesday is a small restaurant with a front bar. Restaurant is not smokey which is a positive, hostess was accommodating and waitress was provided excellent service. My problems came with the food.

The food was ok nothing really special. The veggies were good with some crunch but portion size was extremely small. Small potatoes with seasoning on the skin did not taste right to the traditional potatoes in other restaurants. Crab lump was nothing to talk about the seasoning took away from the crab taste. The chicken with cheese with spices was not a good combination. The seasoning from other foods killed any taste from the chicken. The chicken came with rice mixed with bacon had no taste. The stuff mushrooms were a big disappointment with a slab or two pieces of cheese melted on top.

Over low food quality that is overpriced with great hostess and waiter services.

• Visited November 2012

Charles Town, WV
“Best in area!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I decided to try out Fat Tuesday's based on the reviews here. It was the best meal I have had in a long time! I woke up this morning, still thinking about the calamari! Excellent service, wonderful food, we will be back!

Lincroft, New Jersey
“Awesome eatery in Martinsburg”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I ate here on Sunday, after a long and fun day in Harpers Ferry. We were on our way back to our inn, in Hedgesville. The food was very good, and the server very attentive. I had grilled slamon with blue crab meat topping and my husband had an ouyster po' boy entree. All of the food was tasty.

Blythewood, South Carolina
“My taste buds took a took to the Bayou”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I always check TA for recommendations on best places to eat when traveling. WOW...what a great find. I'm a single female traveler & was a bit concerned about dining in a 'bar & grille.' This is much more like a family sports eatery; clean; nicely appointed w/a comfortable, pleasant atmosphere. BUT.....it's the food!! Having lived in New Orleans I had to try the Crawfish Etouffee. I closed my eyes & took a trip back to the Bayou State. The roux was perfectly seasoned; crawfish tender & not over cooked. Server was attentive & able to accommodate a special request. Highly recommend & will for sure be back if ever in the area.

1 Thank akleine
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Place!!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Had a great dinner here over the weekend. Finding good, "non-chain" meals in Martinsburg is almost impossible. Fat Tuesday's had great service, a varied menu, and a top notch location. If you find yourself in the area, it will be worth your while to stop by. Come hungry.

• Visited September 2012