“Like always top notch”

Dining options: Late Night
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Like always top notch”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Been several times now. It is my favorite when I am anywhere near close by. The fats gumbo although different than last was awesome. The grilled chicken fantastic. Prices are great for this type of restaurant . Not sure I could really find a complaint. I have driven from Chambersburg pa just to eat here. The food is among the best you will find anywhere.

• Visited September 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Surprising in Martinsburg!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was so happy to find this delicious New Orleans-style restaurant in Martinsburg. While most of the restaurants in this area are chains, Fat Tuesdays (which may be a local chain; I'm not sure) has a good selection of Cajun/Creole cuisine, a clean comfortable dining area, a great selection of beers, and friendly staff. Definitely glad we discovered it and have already recommended to friends and family.

Visited September 2012
WV
“A litte taste of New Orleans”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were greeted at the door and sat immediately. This was our first time here and I'm sorry I hadn't tried it sooner. It seemed very clean and orderly. It's not a very big place and felt very relaxed and homey.
I ordered the oyster po' boy with a side of red beans and rice. My wife got the Rampart burger. The po' boy was very good - the bread was fantastic, crisp on the outside but soft on the inside. The tomato was the freshest I've had this summer. If the oysters weren't fresh, I couldn't tell. They weren't very big but tasted great. The red beans and rice was excellent as well. Great flavor, a little kick but not too spicy. The fries were skin on and very good. I also had a bite of the wife's burger, it was delicious. I don't know what type of or blend of hamburger they use but it was wonderful.
Our server, Kyra (sp?), was pleasant and attentive. I only have two nitpicks with our meal: The red beans and rice didn't have hardly any rice at all. Every place I've ever gotten it has been red beans served over a bed of rice. This was a bowl of red beans with about a tablespoon of rice on top. Second, for my drink I got what is described in the menu as "southern style sweet tea". It seems as if the only place that can make sweet tea as it was intended to be made is the deep south. I know West Virginia lies in that spot that it is neither north nor south but this tea wasn't very sweet. I added two packets of sugar and it still wasn't sweet enough. It tasted fresh, just not sweet enough.
Our check for everything was less than $30. Overall, it was an excellent dining experience and we will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Surprising find in Martinsburg!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place has a good beer selection and authentic Cajun food to boot!
The crawfish etoufee is my favorite.
Service is good as is the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
Falling Waters, West Virginia
“great!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

we live local to fat tuesdays and generally make a stop once or twice a week. great food. awesome staff. fantastic beer selection. really hope this one does well - good people deserve success!!!!!

• Visited July 2012