“Great value”

Hampton Inn Martinsburg
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Martinsburg
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our check in was a breeze and the room was very clean, attractive and comfortable. The bathroom was very nice and clean. The breakfast was very good with some excellent hot choices and a great variety even for someone on a low-carb diet.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian D

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The hotel was clean and the room had clean sheets and towels. The bed was comfortable and the check in and check out were good. The breakfast was better than average, although the seating was not comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Quick overnight stop. Great font desk staff, clean and quiet rooms. Location near several chain food options. No issues and were back on the road the next day. Everything I have come to expect from a Hampton. Great job.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a pit stop to break up our traveling. Easy to check in and right off highway. When we got there we asked for adjoining rooms and they have it to us. Hotel was clean. Beds were comfortable too. Breakfast was free but just ok. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very friendly staff who go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Accommodations are some of the best as compared to other hotels I have used in my travels. The Hampton Inns always have made my stay enjoyable and worth the extra dollars.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel isnice and well furnished, but the room and hallways had dirt Z(crumbs on the floor in the room) and in the bathroom was a dirty wash cloth. The desk clerk didn't seem to concerned about it. I couldn't find the manager in the morning. If you must stay in the area, it will sufice, but don't count on management for any help!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2014

Dear Mickii T,

I appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your most recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand.

A clean room is for our valued guests is essential for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we have followed up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for taking the time and the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

We hope that you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Not sure what happened, but the reservation made around 9:00 pm the day before my arrival was changed arrive that night and not the next day! The hotel was overbooked the night I arrived and I was left without a place to stay. Front desk clerk was not helpful. When asked speak to a Manager on Duty, he just said to get in line. Spoke to Front Desk Manager when I returned from my business trip. She would not credit my account because the reservation was made online and not with her staff! Have reported it to Hampton Inn Corp and they are contacting the General manager of the property. Hope she credits my account or I will not be staying at Hampton Inns again, plus I will be contacting my credit card company to stop payment to them!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank SKA119

Dear Mickii T,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Martinsburg
Hilton Garden Inn Martinsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
#1 of 3 in Harpers Ferry

Been to Hampton Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!