Hampton Inn Martinsburg
$64
Heritage Inn(Martinsburg)
$55
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Kearneysville)
$69
QualityInn
All reviewscookiesgreat night's sleepthe hotel staffcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripwould stay againgreat place to stayroom was cleanwafflesfresh fruitstaff was friendlyoutdoor poolconvenient locationhotel is locatedolive gardennice staywould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Nice and clean very comfortable and quite. I will consider staying at this chain of Hotel more often. Choice Hotels do not offer same quality at most of there hotels. When traveling away from home as often as we do this was place of similar quality to home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel is consistent in its approach eventhough it is constantly updating and keeping the facility fresh and modern. The entire facility is clean with a recently remodeled sitting/eating area. The entire lobby has been remodeled.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

They loved the pool, enjoyed the comfortable beds and saved me a bundle on breakfast :) Overall a good value for the money. We have always been fans of Hampton Inn and this location is just continued validation of that loyalty to the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good location, friendly staff, terribly hard mattress. Room was clean, breakfast was above average and varied daily. The mattress was very firm and l slept in a chair for 2 of the nights we were there. If the mattress were to change l would say this was a good value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed for one night as a break from driving 6 hours. Had a reservation. I am a Hilton Honors member and have worked for a Hilton property for 15 years. I have stayed here once before, but would not go back again for simply, rudeness! I walked into the hotel around 9:30 at night and the gentleman at the desk just looked at me, I said checking in, gave my name, he asked for my address and then gave me a card with my room number on it and asked me to write the make and model of my car. No other words came out of his month as we walked away and sat and read his book. I asked if he wanted the paper back and he said "leave it there". I just stood there in shock. He saw me walk the wrong direction to the elevators but said nothing. Very disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo