All reviewssmall dognice hotelin house restaurantoff the highwaythe past yearsfront desk staffenjoyable staynice roomample parkingwest virginiaparking loteasy accesspetbrandondogsmicrowave
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Hotel was very neat and clean. Easy access right off the highway. Would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Upon arrival I was very pleased with how nice the hotel appeared and the first staff member I encountered. So when he told me the room rate I was more than happy to pay. The room was very nice and comfortable. However the rest of the staff was not very friendly the women at the counter was just down right rude to me twice not sure what I did wrong she seemed pleasant to everyone else. Room service left a lot to be desired. They apparently were not aware that a person needs silverware to eat there food. After there third trip back because they meesed up our order I was able to eat my then cold breakfast. I guess I just expected more because of how expensive the hotel was! I do have to say if the room was about 30 dollars cheaper I would have been please because that's about all it was worth. If your looking for resonable rates and good service don't come here. If you are looking for a comfortable bed and don't mind paying an arm and a leg for it than this is the place. Oh and if u don't mind being treated like your a bother by the staff.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I asked for a spacious pet friendly room. I got a tiny, two double beds, room with dirty dishes in front of the door, pubic hair on the toilet paper and in the tub and no room for a dog and a travel crib. It's too late and with a sleeping baby next to me I just have to suck it up. But holiday inn you have seriously let this tired mommy down! I can't even let my child down on the floor because it's sticky. I could have gone to an 89 bucks a night hotel for this experience. I'll write corporate if I have the energy. These rooms are soooooooooo too small and I made it clear to the reservations person what I needed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank NerdyMom72
Reviewed August 4, 2010

The signage for this place was so low-key that we thought perhaps we were approaching a hospital as we pulled up to the very quiet and non-descript entry/archway. The layout of the floors is very strange with sloping floors and ramps going everywhere. The front desk-staff was very nice, the room was clean but perhaps a smidge small compared to some other Holiday Inns. We did not eat at this hotel or use the fitness room, but the wi-fi worked without a hitch. In spite of being within sight distance of the Interstate, the room was very quiet and well-insulated. Very close to the mall and to a strip of road that has several chain restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed June 11, 2010

One night stay at this Holiday Inn in Martinsburg, WV. Arrived around 11:00 pm. Staff person working desk was very friendly and helpful. She even escorted me to the exhibitor/workshop area for my meeting scheduled for the next day so I could drop off materials rather than take them to my room. Lobby was inviting with comfortable seating areas and a flat screen tv mounted to the wall. Guest room was a good size with a very comfortable bed. Microwave and fridge available in the room. Room and bathroom appeared very clean and in good repair. Appeared to be recently updated. Was not here long enough to access other hotel amenities. Would definitely stay here again when in the area. Easy access from highway and located near shops and restaurants as well as gas/convenience stores.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business