All reviews pet friendly hotel small dog nice hotel in house restaurant off the highway the past years front desk staff enjoyable stay nice room parking lot ample parking easy access west virginia brandon dogs microwave
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my choice hotel when traveling for business in this area. But if I were on a vacation with my family, my preference wouldn't change for this hotel. This Holiday Inn is well kept with friendly staff, clean rooms, pool, etc. The restaurant and lounge add the extra to the stay especially if you have had a long day. Great location just off the highway with plenty of resources within a mile.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnMRBWV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

@Mike S: Thanks again for your continued business and loyalty to the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that you love staying with us, whether for work or recreation. We look forward to hosting you again very soon. Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff at check-in and check-out was friendly, and room was a good size, with a separate bedroom containing a king size bed. The problem was the pull-out bed in the sofa. The mattress was thin and lumpy, and the bar cut through the middle. Very poor quality. I would have been better off in a sleeping bag on the floor. Also, the fridge made a continuous clicking noise that was easily solved by unplugging it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

@wsflyer: Thank you for recently staying at the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay. I am glad that the staff was welcoming and friendly throughout your stay. I will pass your comments along to our entire management team and ownership in hopes to improve future stays. Thanks again for choosing our Inn.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Clean and comfortable. Had a large group staying for a wedding in the area, great value for all guests. Very convenient to local shopping, wedding venue, interstate, and area restaurants. Staff were friendly throughout all departments, especially while dining.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnMRBWV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

@ Imblmr: Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg for your out of town guests that were in the area for your family's special weekend. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to tell everyone about your great experience here at the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg. We are glad everyone was able to love staying at our hotel. Please come see us if you are back in the area again in the future!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been in Food Service for over 20 years .I will have to say all my years of traveling and going to different hotels even at various beaches this has been the most positive hotel experience .The rooms are very clean.The staff is very polite and helpful .They have a very smooth operation .I am very impressed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnMRBWV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

@ Kristen G: Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words about our hotel and staff. We are so glad that you loved your stay here at the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV. We look forward to hosting you again in the future! Hope your family has a great Father's Day Weekend!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very nice, clean room. Good smell when you walk into the room. Comfortable beds, nice linens, you have your choice of firm or soft pillows which I thought was a nice touch. The towels in the bathroom were very soft! I looked at the tag because I wanted to see if I could get some. They were "Holiday Inn Towel Collection" lol. I'm a sucker for the little creature comforts, cleanliness, and smells. I always look for hairs & mildew in the bathroom - I found the bathroom and shower/tub to be very clean.
The clerk was able to accommodate my request for a room near an entrance because I had people in my party who can't walk very far.
The only drawback was that there was no ice machine on the hall. I had to walk to the other end of the hallway, take the elevator to the 3rd floor (off the lobby) to get to the only ice machine. Not convenient at all!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnMRBWV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

@ Melissa G: Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg for your recent stay. We appreciate your business and want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the comfort / cleanliness of the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg. I am sorry that we did not have an Ice Machine on the floor in which you stayed. On your next stay, I would recommend that you request to be on either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th floors (all of which have an ice machine) as a means to correct that inconvenience. Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg. Have a great weekend.