All reviewssmall dognice hotelin house restaurantoff the highwaythe past yearsfront desk staffenjoyable staynice roomample parkingwest virginiaparking loteasy accesspetbrandondogsmicrowave
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I had stayed here previously and again we were delighted with the service, cleanliness and especially the restaurant. The chef has been there 10 years and produces some wonderful meals for being a motel dining room. All the employees are most helpful and extremely friendly. A great place to stay and right off the interstate. We recommend this motel highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnMRBWV, Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

@ Robert A: Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg, WV during your travels. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and all the kind words about our property. I am glad that you and your wife loved staying with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future. If you need assistance with a future reservation - please contact me directly, Colin Hitt, Guest Services Manager at the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg, WV. I will be happy to personally make your reservation. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

From the moment you walk through the doors to check in, to the moment you leave, everyone there genuinely cares that your stay is a great experience. The rooms are super clean and quiet. The bed is over the top comfortable, the shower is adjustable so you get the right spray for you and plenty of hot water. I can't wait to travel back through the area so I can stay there again!!

Room Tip: Room 508 has a whirlpool tub that is roomy for two with plenty of jets and pressure to help soothe tired muscles. The tub fills quickly too!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnMRBWV, Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

@ FANOFCHAMP: Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg, WV. I am glad that you loved your most recent visit. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in our area. Feel free to contact me directly to secure your next reservation at the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg, WV.

Enjoy your weekend,

Colin Hitt
Guest Services Manager
Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. It was very easy to get to, right off the highway. The location is very close to a mall, multiple places to eat, (both fast food and sit down), a Walmart, and a 24 hour grocery store, and it didn’t require getting back on the highway. The hotel was very clean and smelled very nice. The hotel staff was very sociable. They also were very helpful with giving directions.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnMRBWV, Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

@wvparrothead: Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg. We appreciate your nice thoughts about your most recent stay. Our proximity to I-81 allows our guests for a quick stop during their travels or a great hub if you will be in the area for an extended time. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again for choosing our Inn.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I love this hotel. We stayed here once before for a friend's wedding, but when we wanted a mini-vacation from home and settled on the Martinsburg area, this was our top choice for a hotel.

I've been to some Holiday Inn locations that are dated and need freshening up, that is NOT this Holiday Inn! The rooms are modern (with brand new TVs), the beds are comfortable, and the hallways look clean and fresh. The staff here is also outstanding. Everyone smiles and asks how they can make your stay better--that alone is refreshing!

The pool area is also very nice. They do not have a hot tub, but the pool is warm! I also really like the tropical mural that overlooks the pool, makes you think warm thoughts when January is delivering its best outside.

I also like the bar. The bar is usually on the quieter side, but the bartenders are all super nice. It's a great place to hang out where you can actually hear the other people in your group speak. No crazy night club here, but that's why I love it.

We will be back for thirds and definitely recommend this hotel to those traveling through the area, whether on business or with family.

Room Tip: The main entrance and pool areas are separated from the rooms so there are few rooms that likely get any more noise than any others, I doubt there's a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

@eightwednesday: Thanks for traveling back to our area for your getaway at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your dip in the pool as well as stopping by the Heatherfield's Lounge. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

we always stay here on our jaunts between NYC and Tennessee. We love that it's clean, has an on site restaurant and bar (with a great bar tender), is pet friendly, and has a large field behind the property where you can throw a ball with your dogs to tire them out and exercise them. We've been staying here at least 2x a year for the past few years and are never disappointed. Room is always clean, no smells, no pet hair. Will continue to stay here as long as we are making that trip!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnMRBWV, Manager at Holiday Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thanks for your kind words about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn - Martinsburg. Many guests choose our hotel because we are pet friendly and directly off of I-81. The large field behind us is an added plus for anyone traveling with their pet. Thanks again for your continued business over the last few years and we look forward to having you back for a future visit.