“Typical middle of the road steak house” 3 of 5 stars

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #58 of 152 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees, all cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Aiken, South Carolina
“Typical middle of the road steak house”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Typical middle of the road steak house. Not a great cut of meat but it is edible. It does have a salad/soup/bread bar which provides for an adequate meal. They also have a dessert bar and sometimes have ice box cake which is really good.

The restaurant is not gourmet by any means but you will get an average meal. I have had much better steaks and much worse steaks so they are in the middle.

Visited October 2012

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Dinner for Two”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Took my wife to Hoss's Steakhouse for an early dinner. We had a coupon, so we decided to use it. Dinner was very good and our waitress was pretty good. I had a sirloin and it was cooked perfectly. Steak was very tender. Wife had a shrimp dinner. She said her meal was good too. If you are looking for a good steak for a reasonable price in Martinsburg, I would recommend Hoss's.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only thing good about this place is their salad bar and thats not even that great.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Their steaks are always over cooked. I have been to this place at least 4 times since moving to the east coast and everytime other then my last visit I have had to send my steak back for being over cooked. So have others with me. It really has no flavor and they are very fatty or have to much grizzle. I did get a burger there last weekend when I was ther for an event and that was decent but even that wasnt very good.

Visited September 2012
“good family dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Nice selection of food and from small to large selections, great Hamburgers - nice value

MARTINSBURG
“Steak House.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Hoss'a has been around here for 20 plus years. Nothing stands out about it. It is beef service is a line up affair. It is cheap.