“Only thing good about this place is their salad bar and thats not even that great.”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #42 of 159 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees, all cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Their steaks are always over cooked. I have been to this place at least 4 times since moving to the east coast and everytime other then my last visit I have had to send my steak back for being over cooked. So have others with me. It really has no flavor and they are very fatty or have to much grizzle. I did get a burger there last weekend when I was ther for an event and that was decent but even that wasnt very good.

Visited September 2012

“good family dining”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Nice selection of food and from small to large selections, great Hamburgers - nice value

MARTINSBURG
“Steak House.”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Hoss'a has been around here for 20 plus years. Nothing stands out about it. It is beef service is a line up affair. It is cheap.

White Pine, Tennessee
“The Steak was soooo good”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My honey and I ate here and had the 22oz T-bone.. So good, the cook had cooked them as we like them med-rare. Very good job considering how big the steaks were. They were very friendly and the place itself was clean. We so enjoyed ourselves. Will go back again. Actually we are going back in Feb for my honey's b-day..

• Visited November 2011
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“Have to pre order food Soon as you Walk in?”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I never been to a Place that Requires you to order soon as you walk into the Place. People are standing around the front desk rushing to order!! we ordered a Burger and they didnt even ask how we i wanted it cooked. Maybe Mind readers there? If there was Nothing else Opened with in a 100 miles and i havent eaten in Days would be the Only way to go Back. This place attracts people with Lower food and quality standards..

• Visited December 2011