“Ssup and salad Baby!”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #53 of 163 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees, all cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I always get the salad bar. Will sometimes get a burger with the meal, but the stars are the soup and salad. Servie is always good and it's not a bad value.

1  Thank Ed_Bricker54

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Decent food...salad bar is NOT included when ordering a burger or sandwich...quick service...price is comparable to Outback Steakhouse which is much better.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

I went expecting much less. The restaurant was actually better than expected....though not fabulous. It was a good meal for the money. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was good. Meat tender. I was expecting something along the lines of Western Sizzlin'...which I hate. I would visit here again.

1  Thank born2dans