“I'd rather go to Hagerstown”
Review of Martinsburg Mall

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Martinsburg Mall
Ranked #22 of 25 things to do in Martinsburg
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The only thing I ever go to that mall for, which is rare, is Claire's or JCPenney. But only if I really need something because it's convenient for me. And I normally can find what I am looking for at these two stores.
This is a dead mall. It used to be busier, but you can even go on a Saturday and it not be that busy.
They would attract more people if they put a couple of teen clothing stores such as Aeropostale and American Eagle, or Old Navy, and maybe even a Macy's.
And then they should have more events to bring more people in to the mall.
Also, there is nothing in the food court, and if you want to sit down, take your pick! Never busy, but I can see why.

And in any case, if I am able to, I go to Hagerstown Mall.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Unfortunately, not many stores are left in the mall. You are better off driving to the many stores within 0.5-1 mile of the mall.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Architecturally the Mall in Martinsburg is attractive. The lay out is somewhat confusing. The anchor stores are now BonTon & JCP. Sears closed up and left. The standard clothing shops have also moved on. The real estate has change hands a few times. There was an attempt to convert it to a University campus. This has yet to materialize. It is a great place to mall walk and the food court is still operating.

1  Thank BucketeersB
Reviewed November 25, 2013

There's not much left in the mall anymore. Empty spots everywhere. Stores that are there have limited selections. I used to make purchases every visit. The last five times I went, I bought nothing. Not worth the trip.