“Great burritos.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

This place has HUGE burritos, and they are delicious and fairly priced. The staff is friendly and attentive. This is a great place to eat good Mexican food.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

With only a hand full of people in the restaurant, we were still rushed thorugh the burrito line. My food was luke warm at best and I am used to Mexican food being hot when it arrives.

Maybe they have smoothed out the earlier problems.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

When I first heard of this place, I was a bit skeptical, as there seemed to be tons of Chipotle wannabes popping up all over the place. However, this place is affordable and the food is produced with both skill and heart. Try the chorizo burrito or nachos. Better than the beef by far!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We have eaten here many times. We always get the burritos and they are very good!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Very casual with super fresh food and HUGE burritos. You definitely get your money's worth. Their hibiscus tea is a hidden gem. Wish they're bring back their black bean hummus burrito- sounds weird, tastes delicious. I go back again and again- it's mine and my fiances favourite place to eat in Martinsburg!