“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 163 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We love Chick-fil-A!!! The sandwiches are hot and fresh, made to order. And the staff is OUTSTANDING (and I mean that from the bottom of my heart). I am always impressed with how POLITE the cashiers are...and how clean the store is....and even if it's really busy the bathrooms are clean. I love that you always have FRESH FLOWERS on the tables, to....makes me feel like I've upgraded from a run-of-the-mill fast food outfit to a place that cares a little bit more!!! AND thanks for being pro-life, pro-family and pro-marriage!! And being closed on Sundays!!!

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the best so called fast food place EVER!!! The other chains should take classes here on service and food...never disappointed..fast but soooooooooooooooooo good! And they are always so nice and FRIENDLY!!!

1  Thank beachbum652
Reviewed October 31, 2012

There chicken cannot be beat. I have had there wraps and salads and I just can't wait until the next time to have it again. Now, for there staff... a bit on the slow side. Also, if you use the drive thru, make sure that you check that you received everything you ordered. Sometimes they forget the utensils or salad dressing.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

They have great chicken and we love the waffle fries! Awesome milkshakes! Love the new desserts too especially the fudge brownie! Its a little more expensive than your regular fast food but I think it is better quality chicken.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

In my travels I will visit different places yet sometimes go to some places time and again. I see all the reviews so decided to give it another try. The food is ok. It is fast food. Thats its . Is it better than the other fast food chains yes. But lets be honest it is deep fried chicken. The workers are great and a nice atmosphere. I always get concerned when I travel to an area and one of the top rated places to eat is a fast food restaurant. Again its ok, but to rave about fast food like some of the reviews do , just tell me some people need to get out more. As far a fried chicken patty it is good . Buts just that a fried chicken fillet.

2  Thank IsupportRonPaul