$103
$93
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$124
$60
$68
$61
$65
Quality Inn & Suites(Kearneysville)
$80
All reviewswood floorsrose bushesflat screen tv with cablefree coffeeclean roomskeep up the good workmini fridgestores and restaurantseasy accessvery nice hoteloff the highwaystaff was friendlystayed here for one nightconvenient locationbed was comfortablewalmartpet
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was on a trip on my bike from Quebec,Canada to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Left home at 6:30am. and stopped for gas near this motel at 7:30pm. I was just an hour away from the BRP and was undecided whether going back on the highway or stay there. Finally i decided to call it a day. I saw this motel and got a room for the night. Wow what a find! Cheap price, super clean, freshly renovated a few years ago, nice deco, flat screen cable tv, connection ports, like usb etc, to charge up your electronics. Friendly manager, give it a try. Forget the reviews about the roaches....probably just people staying on the ground floor and left their door open during the night and crickets got in attracted by some light. There is a difference between those two insects you know. It's true that this motel is "better than your usual motel 6". Will stop there again on my next trip to the BRP next year. Plus it is close to the highway and there is a Wal-Mart superstore across the boulevard.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
parishivam2000, Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV #4587

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as a recognition and encouragement: as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you for sharing. We hope your next stay will be even better.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was returning from my recent trip from Salem, VA and it was late at night .........and the girlfriend wanted me to get a room and get off the road.................so we got off the exit in Martinsburg, WV.We went straight to Motel 6 and we checked in.We had our dog with us and it was good to know that the hotel is pet friendly.We paid like $63 with tax.Our room was on the ground floor and that was very good for us to walk the dog.The room had nice beds and a the room was very clean.I would stay here again.Keep up the good job.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tavish S
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear our valued guest
We very much appreciate your comment regarding your stay at motel 6 martinsburg,WV
I will share your compliment with our staff.I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our team members as we strive to continuously improve quality of our services.

Sincereley

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My family stayed with this Motel 6 a few weeks ago. It was in a great location and the desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We were also very impressed with the cleanliness of my room, the linens smelled fresh and the beds were more comfortable than most. We happened to be passing through and probably won't return to the area that often, but when we do this is where we will stay. Very nice Motel 6.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing. We hope your next stay will be even better.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Okay, let's be honest. When you think Motel 6, you generally think the worst. At least I do. The chain is normally on my "last resort" list, and I will check all other places before I would ever choose to stay at one. I am a dog show judge, so often when I am hired to judge, the host will put me up at a hotel of their choice near the show site. Needless to say, I was not excited when the host of my last assignment booked me a room at this Motel. I was expecting the worst, but read some favorable reviews here and since I wasn't paying for the room anyway, I decided to keep an open mind. I figured if it was terrible I would just grit and bear it for one night and stay at an alternate location for the second night - even if I had to pay the difference. I am happy to report I was pleasantly surprised. Just like most recent reviews note, the place appeared to have been recently renovated. Rooms are large. Each comes with a refrigerator and microwave, and room was clean. The parking lot was well lit and location is just off the highway. There is a 24 hour Walmart across the street for convenience, as well as a McDonald's and other fast food places very close by. For a downside, the bed was really hard and uncomfortable and pillows tiny. I have arthritis and woke up very stiff. Definitely no memory foam here! But, that said, this place was much better than what I expected. I am only rating it average, but for a Motel 6 that's very good!!! Most would rate poor and disgusting. Oh, and another plus, this hotel is very dog friendly. There were multiple guests with dogs and they don't stick you in smoking rooms. Would I stay here agan? Sure, if on a budget and I needed to stay for 1 - 2 nights and had my dog with me. Put it like this, by normal Motel 6 standards, this place is definitely a cut above.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LaurieCE

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet the expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve in the near future.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I recently stayed at the Motel 6 in Martinsburg, WV with my family.The property has good location off I-81 and the property has good parking lot lighting.I checked into my room and I have to say that the room was clean and it smelled fresh.The beds were really comfortable.I did enjoy my stay and I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear sir
Thank you for your compliment.it was our pleasure to servre you as our guest.

Truly