“Quiet Place to Relax with Friends” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
Heatherfields Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #42 of 153 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Quiet Place to Relax with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The lounge component of Heatherfields is a quiet bar where you can relax with friends over drinks and actually have a conversation. I love this aspect of it. I've also found they make a great White Russian!

Visited January 2013

Rotterdam, New York
“Nice Quiet Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

After a long day of travel we were happy to sit down for dinner. We were greeted by the wait staff and seated by the hostess. It was an early dinner around 5:30. We were offered a early bird menu and a standard menu. The waitress was very pleasant but needed to go back to the kitchen to get answers when we asked about such things as potato choices. Our salads were fresh and dressings were tasty. My husband ordered the 12oz prime rib with baked potato. I ordered the Chicken cordon bleu with veggies. Averge portions. We were also served a large round warm loaf of bread. The butter was very cold and had to tuck it under the bread to soften it before spreading. No one entered the dinning room during our intire meal. Very nice for my husband and I but not for the business. All in all it was a very good meal in a lovely calm dinning room with soft colors and decor.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank dreedree123
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good 'til the last minute”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I came back from Harper's Ferry about 10 til 9. The restaurant was open and ready to serve anything I wanted even tho it was just a few minutes before closing.

Visited July 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“Lunch Buffet a Bust!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The lunch buffet food was luke warm, tasteless, and lacking in variety. The salad portion consisted of aging vegetables. The soup was watery.

Visited June 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Definitely improving!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Heatherfields recently employeed a new chef -about time by the looks of the reviews! They also have a new manager and they both have been making great improvements. Quiet atmosphere with plenty of space for parties and casual dining. Closed Saturdays for lunch, which is weird. My coworkers and I came for their Thursday night buffet with "Chef Mikes Famous Fried Chicken"- definitely worth the title! The lunch buffet was a bit bland when we visited, but I'm willing to go back and try again. This place used to be very popular and I'd like to see it thriving again!

• Visited February 2012