“Service beyond compare”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The service in this restaurant was unbelievable. Like no other I have ever experienced. Our waiter was helpful, polite, and knowledgable. The food was fantastic and authentic. The homemade rolls are worth the trip alone. I will definitely be returning soon and bringing many of my friends and family.

There are newer reviews for La Trattoria

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Freshly made Italian specialties. A little pricey ($20 for a medium combo pizza) but totally delicious.
Decor is not white table cloth fancy but the food makes up for it!! Everything we've ever had here has been exceptional.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wouldn't have thought we'd find excellent authentic Italian food in Martinsburg, W.V., but La Trattoria proved us wrong at reasonable prices. We did the weekday special for two offer, but menu prices look to be a bargain, too. Wife totally enjoyed the fettucine alfredo, while I went with the fettucine gypsy, a deliciously spicy pasta dfish with artichokes, olives, mushroom and abundant garlic. Friendly, prompt service. Only downer was that their tiramisu supply had not come in.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

What a gem! La Trattoria is family-owned, and the food is FAB! The mother is the cook and the dad is the manager, and the food is wonderful, far from run-of-the-mill Italian, with broader Mediterranean influences. The family is so friendly & warm, and the lunch we ate there was second to none. We ate on the way down South from a vacation in Canada. The place is very accessible, about a mile from I-81, right next to the Comfort Inn. Lunch started with warm rolls fresh out oven, followed by a chicken soup with lemon & spices that was out of this world. My main course was a homemade ravioli filled with spinach & Portobello mushrooms. Tiramisu finished the meal, & was divine. My mom ate a chicken dish that she said was as tender as she's ever had, and yummy. We live in Nashville- but if we lived in/near Martinsburg, this would be our favourite place to dine. A total surprise, and well worth stopping for.

Phone : (304) 262-6925
Located about a mile from I-81, right next to the Comfort Inn.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Cheap, yummy, and always polite service. The meatballs aren't quite my cup of tea, and sometimes the spaghetti sauce is a little watery, but still very worth the price.