“Wonderful place!”

Add it.
The Snak Shak Tropical Sno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Four of us went to the Snak Shak on the recommendation of our hostess at our bed and breakfast. We loved the colorful decor, the music, and most of all, the food. Two of us had the catfish special. The fish was crispy on the outside and moist and tender inside. The breading had just the right amount of spice. The cole slaw was also quite good and we enjoyed the dried cranberries that added a touch of sweetness.
My husband had the 3-piece chicken tenders and he swears they were the best he's ever had. The portions were quite large, and again, crispy outside and tender and juicy inside.
My brother had the black and blue burger and it disappeared quite quickly. He enjoyed it and then helped us finish our huge portion of catfish.
We will definitely go back to the Snak Shak when we return to that area.

1  Thank suemariew

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stopped by one evening for a dinner and dessert. I ordered a hamburger and it was surprisingly good. It had really good flavor. I wasn't expecting that from a place I went to for a shaved ice. My only complaint was that the burger was supposed to come with chips and it came with nacho-like chips instead. Also, I tried to order the chicken fingers and they had just run out and I saw them, and they looked HUGE. My shaved ice was really good as well. I had blue raspberry and I had several of the shaved ices in my party as well and they were all good. Overall, a great experience plus friendly service with someone who told us places to go in the area.

1  Thank Jasonhomey
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Jonathon (owner) and Linda (server) were super. Gave recommendations on what to see in the area plus the food was great and very reasonably priced. We went back twice while we were in the area. Oh yeah.....the music is great as well :>)

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stopped in to this place while spending a day in marlinton, hoping to try their pizza. Alas, they only have that on Fridays and Saturdays. The burger I had was quite good for cafe/diner fare however. It was a solid little place to eat, the best of only a few places in Marlinton I believe (I was not impressed with Dorie's or the Grille on the river).

1  Thank Rich_in_Richmond
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Love this place! It's our Friday night date spot.

I have eaten most things on the menu. It has all been great. Wonderful pizza and the best burgers in town.

1  Thank Paula S