“Great place to eat homemade in Marlinton”

Greenbrier Grille and Lodge
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Marlinton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food seemed to be homemade and tasted very good. Nothing fancy here. I had the spaghetti and meatballs dinner that came with salad bar and garlic bread. Salad bar was very limited but the variety of greens offered were tasty. The garlic bread was also great! My husband had the turkey dinner and said it was delicious. We also had breakfast there. I had the ham and cheese omelet with toast. Again, excellent taste and cooked just right. My husband had one of the large breakfast platters that included a little bit of everything and couldn't finish it. Pancakes were huge and homemade!
I LOVED the free Wi-Fi, especially since I didn't have cell service in the area.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Love eating on the deck overlooking the Greenbrier River, but the food is only ok. Deep fried green beans are yummy. Everything else is only ok. Wish they would redo the menu.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

If your comming threw the area stop and try it it's a great place to eat and set and watch the river flow by with a great view from the deck

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Restaurants are lacking in the general area so we didn’t hesitate to stop when we found this restaurant. The food was fine…not outstanding but by no means bad. The atmosphere is kinda “cold”. The service was good and our server was very friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would not waste my time or money eating here !!!! Food is awful service is worse!!! Have watched this place go down hill the last couple of years !!! What they had worth eating they took away and did a new menu most of which is not fit to eat!! Chicken wing dings look like they were ripped off a small bird with bare bone sticking out of a large ball of something where the meat was suppose to be.Our food was brought out in stages burned, wrong and when we complained our waitress told us she was sorry if she had beed hateful but her meds were wearing off!!!! Have tried calling all day today to speak to a manager was told he was not in the first time I called and since then I get no answer guess they have caller ID So sad there is no where in Marlinton you can go out to eat with your family on a Sunday evening!!!!Well they lost 3 families with this and anyone we can tell not to go to the GREENBRIER GRILL!!!!