All reviewsgreenbrier riverprivate hot tubquick triplove this placecabinpattondrivewayroomy
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My mom and I stayed in a cabin here during the Roadkill fest. Very comfortable cabin. We were in the one closest to the house. We brought our dogs, and they loved it. The cabin is in walking distance to the town, maybe a 10 minute jaunt. Beautiful grounds and very affordable. Totally recommend.

Room Tip: Our cabin did not have a jacuzzi but we had access to the houses.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JudeKate78
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The couple who own this place are both great people. They are pleasant and friendly, and work hard. I stayed in the main house, which is a B&B, even though I prefer larger motel size rooms. I did it because I stayed last year, fell in love with the house and its surroundings. My impression of the cabins are that they are good places to stay too, all of them look great and well built. The host built them himself over the years. The only drawback for me was that they all have hot tubs (great for couples and families), and so the rentals are more than I would want to pay as a single person, but probably not for most people. If you want to get away from it all and get some really good down time, in the scenic beauty of West Virginia's mountains, I highly recommend you try this place at least once. Cozy, quaint, quiet, peaceful. It's here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dan G
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hostess is generous and kind, and the location is secluded but still convenient to Route 219 and the Greenbrier trail, Greenbrier River and town, as well. Breakfast is great! Yank cabin was really "cool," my grandson said, and so was the the weiner roast we had out back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stay in the REBEL. No ONE will bother you. The most precious cabin in the world. It is heavenly. No neighbors at all and a hot tub on the porch. We've been 3 times & asked for the same cabin and will make it there again this year. The owner is so very nice - just email her and she immediately is your friend.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank leathajh
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Jerico Civil War Cabins in Marlinton on a weekday getaway in August. The hosts were most accomodating, since we had to switch our plans a few times before the visit. We stayed in the Yank cabin a short walk from the main house. While small, it was perfect for us and would accomodate a small family well. We plan to bring our high school girls next time, since the Yank has two rooms, including a really cool loft with a double bed which is only accessed by climbing a wall ladder. The cabin craftsmenship is wonderful if you appreciate such details. We enjoyed the hot tub and the quiet solitude. Breakfast was delicious---not gourmet---but served with kindness. There was a slight mix up on the rate we were charged, but it was addressed quickly and professionally. Will definitely stay here again, probably on a winter ski weekend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple