“Hidden Gem in The Woods”
Review of A Natures Song B&B

A Natures Song B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mannington
A Natures Song B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Mannington B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I just recently returned from a two night stay at A Natures Song in Mannington, WV and my only complaint is that I can not live there forever. Tucked away in the woods outside Mannington WV is a gem of a small B&B that is lovingly cared for my the innkeeper/owners. Of course this time of year it is a stunning display of colors with the leaves turning and falling, but I am sure that any time of year it is a beautiful, restful location. Every detail of my visit was met, breakfast was scrumptious, and I truly felt at home. Walking down the lane one morning, I could actually hear A Natures Song, with the sounds of the many birds and critters that inhabit the surrounding wooded areas. Oh, and you can actually see the stars - no light pollution here!! Looking for a spot to stay overnight on business, pleasure or for a special weekend - and come away feeling destressed - this is it.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo

Been to A Natures Song B&B? Share your experiences!