After staying at the Chief Logan Lodge for several consecutive weeks on business, they erroneously evicted me from my room - for another customer! No phone call, no opportunity to correct the problem, hotel fully booked - the staff packed (most of) my belongings and had them waiting for me at the front desk when I returned that evening. The location is lovely, accommodations are clean/comfortable, the restaurant food mediocre, but I'm so appalled by the fact that they didn't even make a temporary reservation at another hotel that I will NEVER stay here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In close proximity to Chief Logan State Park, Chief Logan Lodge and Conference Center is located between Logan and Chapmanville, West Virginia. The mountain lodge is open year-round and offers upscale rooms, an indoor guest pool and hot tub, fitness center, conference center, full service restaurant, business center, gift shop and on-site free parking. The grand lobby features a fireplace and space for families to gather. An expansive outdoor patio area and small gazebo are also special places on lodge grounds to relax and enjoy the Mountain State scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chief Logan Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chief Logan Lodge, Hotel Logan
- Chief Logan Lodge, Hotel And Conference Center
- Chief Logan Hotel