WINNER WONDERLAND

Stardust Cafe
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

I took my wife there for her 40th birthday and a night away from the kids. we are big fans of small, independent restaurants that are outside the main stream (Outback is fine, but I can eat there anytime). she had the chicken served over a bed of spinach, and other stuff (should have taken notes) and it was excellent. we spend a week in the OBX every summer and have tried nearly every restaurant there. This was better. I can honestly say I will make a 2 hour drive to return. I had the Natural Juicy Burger. (really? nice place like this and you order the burger?) it was outstanding! Besides, it was the 1st item listed on the dinner menu, this is a dinner burger, they expect you to order this burger and they feel like it is good enough to be listed with the other great dishes they offer. This burger is made with locally raised beef and topped with local bacon and cheese. Not just a couple strips of bacon, they take several pieces of thick sliced bacon, chop it up and place a mound of it on the burger and then melt the cheese over it. They serve it up on a fresh semolina bun and BAM! one of the top 5 burgers I've ever had. (I've eaten my share of burgers) The only recommendation I have is give me something other than tortilla chips as a side, but I really didn't need anything to make the burger any better.
choose this place, you'll be very happy you did.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jwilley77

Moneta, Virginia
“Special Evening Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Stardust Cafe is a very lovely and quaint restaurant in the Lewisburg, WV historic district and within walking distance of the General Lewis Inn. We were immediately greeted upon our arrival by Destiny, the owner, and seated promptly even though we were 45 minutes early. The wait staff attended to our table immediately and the service throughout the evening was very good. The food was excellent along with the presentation and was prepared and seasoned very well. The restaurant itself was quaint and all the guests and staff were very friendly as if we had know them all for years. I would highly recommend this semi-casual cafe to anyone visiting the Lewisburg Historic District. It is only about 15 minutes from the Greenbrier as a couple of the dining guests we spoke with were staying at the Greenbrier.

Delaware
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

WHAT’S GREAT
- All the dishes we had were really good.
- The Trust Me Salad, Curried Chicken, the special which was a twist on Paella. (Chicken local sausage tomatoes mozzarella and basil over rice) - was really good. For dessert we shared date nut cake with Carmel sauce and fresh cream which was the perfect finish.
- The staff, the owner and our waitress were extremely helpful.
- Everything is fresh and made to order.

WHAT I WOULD CHANGE:
- the wine selections by the glass maybe a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand instead if California.

TIP:
- get reservations we lucked out and got two seats at the counter but the place was really popular and several folks had to wait or come back later.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Kentucky
“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I came here as a solo traveler on a rainy Tuesday night 10 minutes before they closed after being on the road for 6 hours. When I walked in, I asked the hostess if they were still seating and she warmly smiled and said yes. I immediately felt like I was in the right place that night. The ambiance in the small, dimly lit restaurant was inviting and cozy. I had the seared ahi tuna, which was fresh and delicious. My server, Amy, was so pleasant and warm and made my dining experience so nice. This place was exactly what I needed after many hours on the road. I will definitely return to the Stardust Cafe!

Morgantown, West Virginia
“delightful and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

The Stardust Cafe is a gem in the town of Lewisburg, WV. Nestled in the mountains is a truly unique eatery. The story of the restaurant is a true love story and the evolution into a fine culinary delight will have diners returning at every opportunity. My meal was non-pasta pasta (zucchini) with fresh marinara, ricotta and cheese! For dessert a flour less chocolate torte was melt-in-the-mouth delicious. My husband had the special, which lived up to its name! Chicken and sausage cacciatore. He finished with a lemon tart. They also have a great selection of beers and wines. The owner, chef and waitstaff made you feel at home.

2 Thank Sandra V