- All the dishes we had were really good.
- The Trust Me Salad, Curried Chicken, the special which was a twist on Paella. (Chicken local sausage tomatoes mozzarella and basil over rice) - was really good. For dessert we shared date nut cake with Carmel sauce and fresh cream which was the perfect finish.
- The staff, the owner and our waitress were extremely helpful.
- Everything is fresh and made to order.
WHAT I WOULD CHANGE:
- the wine selections by the glass maybe a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand instead if California.
- get reservations we lucked out and got two seats at the counter but the place was really popular and several folks had to wait or come back later.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.