WINNER WONDERLAND

Stardust Cafe
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“SUPER Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

LOVE to eat here! Great, fresh food served up with a smile! Love the "Trust Me" salad and the fettuccine with sausage. Enjoyable atmosphere with an attention to detail and homemade desserts.

• Visited October 2013

Shady Spring, WV
“LOVE this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I love this restaurant! It has a great atmosphere and good service! They have a salad with goat cheese, oats, tomatoes, etc. with homemade dressing that is fabulous! They try to use local ingredients where possible. My only complaint is that they are pretty pricey for the food. But, I'd rather pay their prices and keep my money local than eat at a chain restaurant!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bethany S
Chicago, Illinois
“Very overpriced, but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Unexpected slow food cafe with warm ambience in a small town. Great hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. It was very busy when we were here today and service was sloooow...so if you are looking for a quick interstate-side stop, you'd be better off. At Applebees..but if you want atmosphere, slow good food.. this is the place. My salad was vegetarian and cost $10, which seemed very high. Lunch for 2 adilts and a child (2 sandwiches and a salad) was $50.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank thekma
Carshalton, United Kingdom
“Nice food but very expensive for what it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

We decided to eat here based on TripAdvisor reviews but I have to say I was a little disappointed. It was a nice cafe with a homemade, friendly vibe - it's big on organic food, which may explain why prices are higher than normal. Or perhaps this is the case across Lewisburg - if it's an upmarket, touristy town then perhaps you would expect to pay more. I ordered a bowl of potato and sausage soup, which was nice but not particularly filling, even though it came with bread, which cost $8 if I recall correctly, and my boyfriend had a cheeseburger with bacon, which cost $10 for the burger plus $3 extra for the cheese and bacon, and didn't even come with fries - making that quite a bit more expensive than other burgers we've had in America, in much nicer restaurants.

We also decided to have a piece of homemade cake for dessert, and I was staggered to find we were charged $10 each. I had the chocolate Guinness cake which was nice but certainly not worth $10.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Smileycat16
ohio
“Small town jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently had dinner here for the 3rd or 4th time, and have had lunch here the same number of times. We traveled through this area to visit our son who was at school in VA. Much of the food is locally sourced. The staff is friendly and welcoming. And my husband and I have never had anything here but a great meal. Never.

• Visited November 2013