“Very overpriced, but good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stardust Cafe

Stardust Cafe
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Chicago, Illinois
“Very overpriced, but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Unexpected slow food cafe with warm ambience in a small town. Great hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. It was very busy when we were here today and service was sloooow...so if you are looking for a quick interstate-side stop, you'd be better off. At Applebees..but if you want atmosphere, slow good food.. this is the place. My salad was vegetarian and cost $10, which seemed very high. Lunch for 2 adilts and a child (2 sandwiches and a salad) was $50.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank thekma

Carshalton, United Kingdom
“Nice food but very expensive for what it is”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We decided to eat here based on TripAdvisor reviews but I have to say I was a little disappointed. It was a nice cafe with a homemade, friendly vibe - it's big on organic food, which may explain why prices are higher than normal. Or perhaps this is the case across Lewisburg - if it's an upmarket, touristy town then perhaps you would expect to pay more. I ordered a bowl of potato and sausage soup, which was nice but not particularly filling, even though it came with bread, which cost $8 if I recall correctly, and my boyfriend had a cheeseburger with bacon, which cost $10 for the burger plus $3 extra for the cheese and bacon, and didn't even come with fries - making that quite a bit more expensive than other burgers we've had in America, in much nicer restaurants.

We also decided to have a piece of homemade cake for dessert, and I was staggered to find we were charged $10 each. I had the chocolate Guinness cake which was nice but certainly not worth $10.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Smileycat16
ohio
“Small town jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently had dinner here for the 3rd or 4th time, and have had lunch here the same number of times. We traveled through this area to visit our son who was at school in VA. Much of the food is locally sourced. The staff is friendly and welcoming. And my husband and I have never had anything here but a great meal. Never.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Columbus, Ohio
“Unassuming curb appeal leads to great meals for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very current decor with traditional height and bar height tables from which to choose. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals, and none of the chicken dishes were the slightest bit overcooked or dry - something hard to do with so many options. I particularly enjoyed my Argentinian Grilled Chicken Chimichurri. The Spinach Nested Chicken and the Curried Chicken were great hits as well. The only downside some of our party had was that the side salad only came with their own balsamic dressing; it would have been nice to have 2-3 options for dressing since not everyone may like balsamic dressing.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
villanova, pa
“Natural ingredients were perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had lunch then went back twice for dinner - excellent food pork special was the best I ever had. great prices for the value - highly recommned

• Visited October 2013