WINNER WONDERLAND

Stardust Cafe
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Carshalton, United Kingdom
“Nice food but very expensive for what it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

We decided to eat here based on TripAdvisor reviews but I have to say I was a little disappointed. It was a nice cafe with a homemade, friendly vibe - it's big on organic food, which may explain why prices are higher than normal. Or perhaps this is the case across Lewisburg - if it's an upmarket, touristy town then perhaps you would expect to pay more. I ordered a bowl of potato and sausage soup, which was nice but not particularly filling, even though it came with bread, which cost $8 if I recall correctly, and my boyfriend had a cheeseburger with bacon, which cost $10 for the burger plus $3 extra for the cheese and bacon, and didn't even come with fries - making that quite a bit more expensive than other burgers we've had in America, in much nicer restaurants.

We also decided to have a piece of homemade cake for dessert, and I was staggered to find we were charged $10 each. I had the chocolate Guinness cake which was nice but certainly not worth $10.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Smileycat16

ohio
“Small town jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently had dinner here for the 3rd or 4th time, and have had lunch here the same number of times. We traveled through this area to visit our son who was at school in VA. Much of the food is locally sourced. The staff is friendly and welcoming. And my husband and I have never had anything here but a great meal. Never.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dublin, Ohio
“Unassuming curb appeal leads to great meals for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very current decor with traditional height and bar height tables from which to choose. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals, and none of the chicken dishes were the slightest bit overcooked or dry - something hard to do with so many options. I particularly enjoyed my Argentinian Grilled Chicken Chimichurri. The Spinach Nested Chicken and the Curried Chicken were great hits as well. The only downside some of our party had was that the side salad only came with their own balsamic dressing; it would have been nice to have 2-3 options for dressing since not everyone may like balsamic dressing.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
villanova, pa
“Natural ingredients were perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had lunch then went back twice for dinner - excellent food pork special was the best I ever had. great prices for the value - highly recommned

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Chambersburg
“Busy! Busy! Busy! But Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great food in a small, bustling setting with a wonderful, eclectic menu. Stardust specializes in serving local produce and meats and it is obvious in the food they serve. It is very busy so be prepared to relax and be patient!

Visited October 2013