“Unassuming curb appeal leads to great meals for everyone”
Review of Stardust Cafe

Stardust Cafe
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "My favorite restaurant ever! anywhere!" heard daily...music to our ears. We take the extra effort to get local vegetables, eggs and meat as well as flowers; to serve sashimi grade tuna, a rustic pork shank, lobster pasta; fresh daily pastries from West Virginia's best baker; locally made artisan bread; extra virgin olive oil, great wine list, candlelight etc! all pays off. We don't cut corners and our fellow foodies recognize this and honor us with their presence. Reservations advised or willingness to wait in line.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very current decor with traditional height and bar height tables from which to choose. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals, and none of the chicken dishes were the slightest bit overcooked or dry - something hard to do with so many options. I particularly enjoyed my Argentinian Grilled Chicken Chimichurri. The Spinach Nested Chicken and the Curried Chicken were great hits as well. The only downside some of our party had was that the side salad only came with their own balsamic dressing; it would have been nice to have 2-3 options for dressing since not everyone may like balsamic dressing.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had lunch then went back twice for dinner - excellent food pork special was the best I ever had. great prices for the value - highly recommned

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great food in a small, bustling setting with a wonderful, eclectic menu. Stardust specializes in serving local produce and meats and it is obvious in the food they serve. It is very busy so be prepared to relax and be patient!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I went here on a recent Friday night. Our reservation was later but we showed up early hoping to get seated. The hostess was kind enough to let us sit at smother table with a drink while we waited. The restaurant is small and loud. Our dinner was good, my veggie dinner tasty but nothing really special. The bread was yummy with a balsamic glaze and oil. The sausage pasta fish my husband liked a lot.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Every time we are in Lewisburg we make a point to eat at the Stardust Cafe. From the bread before the meal to the desserts we have always been very pleased with whatever we have ordered. I am not a salad person but even their salads are outstanding. Very fresh and the dedication to using the best local ingredients really shows. Always a highlight of our trip. The title is a little joke, as they are closed on Sunday nights.