“Never disappoints- except on Sunday Night!”
Review of Stardust Cafe

Stardust Cafe
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "My favorite restaurant ever! anywhere!" heard daily...music to our ears. We take the extra effort to get local vegetables, eggs and meat as well as flowers; to serve sashimi grade tuna, a rustic pork shank, lobster pasta; fresh daily pastries from West Virginia's best baker; locally made artisan bread; extra virgin olive oil, great wine list, candlelight etc! all pays off. We don't cut corners and our fellow foodies recognize this and honor us with their presence. Reservations advised or willingness to wait in line.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Every time we are in Lewisburg we make a point to eat at the Stardust Cafe. From the bread before the meal to the desserts we have always been very pleased with whatever we have ordered. I am not a salad person but even their salads are outstanding. Very fresh and the dedication to using the best local ingredients really shows. Always a highlight of our trip. The title is a little joke, as they are closed on Sunday nights.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner tonight at Starlight Cafe and would definitely go back. Whitney, our server was engaging, helpful and informative. Our appetizer, grilled artichoke hearts, was a great starter, and grilled Italian bread with a drizzle of balsamic glaze was a nice surprise. My entree, the curried chicken, was juicy and nicely spiced, with a delicious sauce and basmati rice. All in all, a truly lovely meal.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

While traveling through West Virginia, I stopped at this restaurant as the top rated restaurant on Trip Advisor happened to be closed on the night that I was in Lewisburg. I'm so very glad I happened upon this little restaurant as the food at the Stardust Cafe was absolutely delicious! I'm tempted to stay in the area for an extra day just to have a chance to eat at the Stardust Cafe again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Décor is chic but being so small with no carpet or window treatments to absorb the sounds, I found it quite noisy. The food was delicious but pricey for the amount we got. When the bill was presented the waitress apologetically informed me that the internet was down & they couldn't accept credit cards. I don't carry large amounts of cash & the bill was quite higher than I expected so I had to go out to an ATM to secure more cash. The ATM was about a block away, but not being my bank, I incurred an extra charge on an already high bill. An apology was given but a discount or free dessert or something would have been welcome. I don't expect to be in Lewisburg again, but if I would be I would think twice about returning to Stardust.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I lived in Lewisburg for a little over a year - this was our favorite part of the state! Our servers consistently were knowledgeable and passionate about the menu and bar offerings explaining items in mouth watering detail. Several times we ate there and declared it was the best meal we'd ever had. The restaurant oozes character and warmth and while their lunch offering is okay their dinner options or fabulous! They source local ingredients and make each dish with love. We brought our NY friends with us for a meal one night and eve then were blown away.