“So fresh and healthy!”
Review of The Spring - CLOSED

The Spring
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were staying at the Greenbrier and wanted to have a relaxed dress down dinner . We went to The Spring. It's a brand new restaurant. Todd was so fresh and tasty. Had the pizza and were tasty, excellent crust and full of flavor. One pizza is good for 2 people if you order appetizers. We ordered 2 cheese tray and we could tell the the cheese were good quality and fresh. They have a large variety of hot and iced organic teas.
I strongly recommend it!

1  Thank Lourn2

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Spring is only open (at this point, I hope they will expand their breakfast days) for breakfast on Saturday beginning at 8 AM. The menu included three different types of roasts for coffee, 3-egg omelettes, eggs florentine and other choices, I settled on the Huevos Rancheros which arrived with a cheese stuffed pepper (think light creamy ricotta type cheese), two perfect eggs on black beans (not your typical black bean mix) and a salsa and fruit on a crispy corn tortilla. Oh my was it good! I can't wait to do lunch there...and hopefully dinner some time soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We love this new vegetarian restaurant in Lewisburg. The dishes we've had were very flavorful and really highlight the vegetables. We especially loved the butternut squash gratin, the vegetable risotto, and the tomato-fennel soup. The prices are quite reasonable given the prevalence of organic ingredients. The best part may be the wine list, which is stocked primarily with sustainable and organic wines yet is still cheaper than most restaurants. I've had numerous different wines by the glass and bottle and haven't been disappointed with the value yet.
We haven't been for breakfast yet, but the menu looks very appetizing.

1  Thank Ben L
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

As a person with Celiac Disease I was disappointed with this menu. There was almost no gluten free options on this menu. I ended up having to eat a plate of spinach with dressing. Very disappointing.

1  Thank Shannon N