“Worth a return to Lewisburg”
Review of Julians - CLOSED

Julians
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of our best meals on our 2 week road trip. The owner actively runs the front end of the restaurant, greeting, and interacting with clients. He suggests wine, talks about the food. We were new folks, but he treated us like old friends. During the visit, it was obviously that the restaurant is strongly supported by the locals. He knew many of them and their likes/dislikes and we heard him make suggestions, etc.

Food is very nicely seasoned. Interesting combinations that are successful. Meals do not come with "soup or salad" but are large and we took portions of our entrees back to hotel with us (lucky us, had fridge and micro there).

For some reason my TomTom had a problem finding the location, but it is actually right on the corner just off the main drag -- when you see the front you see stairs - but there is a handicap accessible walkway accessed from the driveway of the muni parking lot just next door.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had the filet and it was one of the best steaks that I have had in quite a while. The decor in the restaurant is filled with pictures taken by the owner.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place is amazing! The food is awesome, the ambiance is great and the service is always top notch. This is the place to go if your in Lewisburg!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have eaten in this restaurant for at least 15 years and having a second home in the area do so quite often. For my personal experience there isn't another public restaurant anywhere that has been as consistently good as Julians. I am not limiting that complement to Lewisburg or or West Virginia.
The food is excellent, wine selection superior and atmosphere very relaxing. I particularly like the availability of 1/2 bottles as it allows everyone to enjoy their favorite without compromising on a selection.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food was fine but when my family went to dine here the extremely drunk owner decided to yell his political views at us without us soliciting his opinions.

3  Thank Bel59644