“Retreat in Time.”

General Lewis Inn - Jefferson Dining Room
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve contemporary Southern cuisine, in a farm to table format. We believe that excellent food should taste excellent.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

A calm restful inn to take time to reconnect to friends and family. I love the food and the service was great. It is like taking a step back in time with the decor and the furnishings. Reminds us to slow down and enjoy our company.

1  Thank Carol A
There are newer reviews for General Lewis Inn - Jefferson Dining Room

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food is good but don't expect great food and the dining experience is more upscale hotel than fine dining (it is after all an Inn). The Inn is full of character and charm and history. I loved eating and thinking about who had been in the Inn and what types of events had occurred in that Historic Spot.

1  Thank CHRIS M
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The owner asked my family and I to leave after my two year old cried for about 30 seconds during a timeout. She told me she didn't need out business. We had buried our grandmother earlier that day and I know I was already sensitive but I've never had such a hurtful restaurant experience.

10  Thank Christinesimpkins
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Food is fantastic and atmosphere is warm and cozy. All the rooms have beautiful antiques. The staff is outstanding and treat you like family.

1  Thank Jeannette B
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The dining room at the General Lewis Inn has a lovely historic atmosphere. The food is excellent, and the wait staff genuinely polite and very helpful. The food for the Sunday brunch is especially good.. Try the Eggs Benedict, or better yet - Redneck Benedict. You won't be sorry.

1  Thank leah123Ronceverte