“A family friendly place”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed September 3, 2014

There is something for everyone here and though there have been times where the food is just average, those visits have been few and far between. My family and I visit Lewisburg at least 4 times a year and we always plan a stop here! Grandma's salad and the chicken salad are excellent as are the ribs. The portions are plentiful!

Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband and I chose to have dinner here last week. We both were very pleased with our dining experience. We sat in a booth and had no trouble hearing each other (unlike some restaurants) even though most of the booths and tables were full. Our server was wonderful and our food was delicious. We look forward to eating there again the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 9 with 3 children. Our food arrived promptly, hot and tasty. The bread was served uniquely and was a hit with all as was the meal. Our server was well versed with serving large parties and kept our group well supplied with liquids. We enjoyed our visit and spent additional time at the homemade candy counter on our way out. Very enjoyable evening for all...thanks food and Friends for an enjoyable evening

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to Virginia during a business trip. After being done for the day my partner saw this as a good respite. Atmosphere is slightly dated in my opinion but that may be due to crowd it's catering to. Brisket to die for, heavenly bread and chocolate at the end made this a truly unique find in a state unfamiliar to me. This meal will keep me going until Harrisburg!

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for a late dinner, and really enjoyed the food. The portions were big, and the food had great flavors. The steak I had was very good with a honey mustard sauce that was very good not like anything I've had before. Definitely recommend it.