“Awesome!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Chambersburg
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Best filet I have eaten in a long time and everyone in our party raved about their meals. Service was a bit slow but it was a very busy Friday night on a holiday weekend. The menu is extensive and the atmosphere is very comfortable. Don't pass the chocolate counter without a taste!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ronald L

“Road warrior dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I travel alot for my job and while I usually don't mind the driving, I do look forward to checking into my hotel early and then hot footing it to a Trip Advisor suggestion restaurant where ever
I have found my hotel.

So Food and Friends restaurant popped up as a good choice for dinner after a VERY LONG drive. So I requested a table with a light so I could relax and read and unwind.

I ordered a cocktail and then the waitress assumed a real attitude and started to RUSH me.
I was not hungry and I ordered a side salad (which was completely delicious as was the blue cheese salad dressing). I started to think that I could return for this same salad for lunch the next day. The attitude on the part of the waitress was so completely undeserved. I think she was annoyed that I was a single at a four top. My other appetizer arrived at the table --again in record time. I was starting to feel irritated. The waitress was really RUSHING me. I paid the bill and just at that moment, the evening manager stopped and asked if everything had been OK--I said: not really because I was RUSHED out the door. He looked at me and shrugged and said: sorry about that . I doubt it. So cross this restaurant off my Lewisburg list. I am here on business and my business contact is someone I like to take to lunch and dinner when appropriate. I could have suggested this restaurant but certainly will not. The food was good and regrettably I am so miffed by this poor behavior. And what is even worse is: this review will not make one bit of difference to this restaurant because this restaurant has a great reputation and is busy. Losing one disgruntled customer will mean absolutely nothing to them. Means a lot to me, though. Too bad.

• 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank K1103
Akron, Ohio
“great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

went on mothers day, great food, pricing a little high but was ok, good menu selection and great service

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were a party of six in town to ride the bike trail. We went on a Friday night with no reservation and they fit us in. We each ordered something different and all thought their meal was great!

Trumbull, Connecticut, United States
“Excellent service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed in Lewisberg for 3 and a half days and we ate here twice. We would have eaten there every day but we thought that might have been a bit excessive. The free bread they give is amazing, they brought it to us baked in flower pots and it is to die for. The waitresses even gave us a bunch of bread to take home and it heats up wonderfully.

We had the swordfish, halibut, various vegetables, rice, and 2 different types of pasta and everything tasted superb. I can't say enough about this place. TRY IT!