“A wonderful place to eat!”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Even though they take reservations, there's a line and a wait it get seated. Once seated, from the home baked bread to the entree, the food and service is wonderful. Such a great place!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

While visiting the Greenbrier Resort, we decided to venture out for dinner. What luck to find such a wonderful restaurant with excellent food! The server, Karen, was well trained and willing to please.
The salad dressings seemed homemade and were all delicious. The meals were nicely presented, served hot and seasonings were well balanced. The menu had something for everyone.
We decided to make reservations for another night during our trip! What a nice restaurant!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I wanted a small dinner after our long travel. We ordered a steak salad and crab bites, with dessert. My salad was fine, with interesting bits of vegetables tucked under assorted leaves, and the Ranch dressing was fine. My husband's crab bites were perfect for what he wanted - not the best crab, but it IS in West Virginia, after all - quite a distance from the Bay! His apple dessert was very large, and had gelato and caramel in abundance. My bread pudding was, unfortunately, notable for being about the least successful bread pudding I've ever tried - small hard bites of bread that somehow didn't stay with each other, and the vanilla topping (the other was alcoholic and not on my list) was bland. Oh well! Staff made up for this problem, with efficient, friendly service, and they didn't make us feel weird for not ordering drinks and a large dinner.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at Food & Friends. We had a party of six and were seated in the back room. It was nice because it gave us some privacy. The service was slow and my meal somehow was overlooked. They did quickly reorder/cook my food. I ordered the Shrimp-3-way...DELICIOUS!! The bread is yummy too! Will definitely give them a second try!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit Food & Friends after our caddie highly recommended the place. It took a long time to get our drinks, but I'm not sure it was all our server's fault. The hors d'oeuvres and the food were excellent. Based on the food alone, I definitely would give this restaurant another try.