“Super Delicious Food, but Slow Service!”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at Food & Friends. We had a party of six and were seated in the back room. It was nice because it gave us some privacy. The service was slow and my meal somehow was overlooked. They did quickly reorder/cook my food. I ordered the Shrimp-3-way...DELICIOUS!! The bread is yummy too! Will definitely give them a second try!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We decided to visit Food & Friends after our caddie highly recommended the place. It took a long time to get our drinks, but I'm not sure it was all our server's fault. The hors d'oeuvres and the food were excellent. Based on the food alone, I definitely would give this restaurant another try.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great place to eat outside and eat lunch! The food was great as well, we enjoyed the chicken pesto wrap & a bbq brisket sandwich.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We went for a motorcycle ride the back way through all the farm land to lewisburg wv. We Stopped in town and had lunch at food & friends on the Main Street of the town. My peacan crusted chicken salad was so Good & my husband had a club sandwich on homemade bread with a cup of onion soup. Everything was excellent.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Awesome server, great chef, who worked around my food allergy and provided a wonderful dining experience. will be going back again before leaving the area.