“Everything was fantastic!”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The food here was delicious!! I had pasta, it was like nothing I've ever had before. The menu has so many different selections and it is all for a great price! I would recommend this place to anyone and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Wide variety of food for lunch or dinner. Good service. Public parking lot across the street. Nice selection of chocolate at the checkout. It gets busy for dinner sometimes so reservations are not a bad idea.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food is really good here and rightly so after the Food network review, but the service is terrible here! We waited 20 minutes for water, 30 minutes for a beverage, and over an hour for food and the server just didn't seem to care. But if your looking for a laid back dinner and aren't in a rush then go here.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I only had appetizers but looked over the menu as well as noticed the presentation of those around me. My appetizers were amazing. The crab dip definatly won my vote.
A little pricy but worth it. I suggest making reservations if at all possible. They get very busy.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I visit the Greenbrier Valley very often & have given this place a chance so many times just because it accommodates large groups & offers a variety on the menu...but the service is HORRIBLE!!!! So bad that it is a running joke with my family. I have waited up to 20 minutes just to get a drink....an hour & half for food!!! oh, it is bad, and has been for several years.
Food wise, it is always good- it is just the service that is downright horrible.
I cannot go there again- I took my bridal party there this past summer and it was amazing how long we waited for drinks....then appetizers.... then food.
This is NOT the best place to dine in Lewisburg. Go to Stella's! The Wildbean! Or Jim's Drive In! The Stardust, anywhere but here! For real!