“A must”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Beckley, West Virginia
“A must”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I only had appetizers but looked over the menu as well as noticed the presentation of those around me. My appetizers were amazing. The crab dip definatly won my vote.
A little pricy but worth it. I suggest making reservations if at all possible. They get very busy.

Visited January 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Service is the pits!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I visit the Greenbrier Valley very often & have given this place a chance so many times just because it accommodates large groups & offers a variety on the menu...but the service is HORRIBLE!!!! So bad that it is a running joke with my family. I have waited up to 20 minutes just to get a drink....an hour & half for food!!! oh, it is bad, and has been for several years.
Food wise, it is always good- it is just the service that is downright horrible.
I cannot go there again- I took my bridal party there this past summer and it was amazing how long we waited for drinks....then appetizers.... then food.
This is NOT the best place to dine in Lewisburg. Go to Stella's! The Wildbean! Or Jim's Drive In! The Stardust, anywhere but here! For real!

• Visited July 2012
Mineral Wells, West Virginia, United States
“West Virginia's Finest Dining”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Consistently we have been pleased with Food & Friends' menu, quality and service. We travel once each season from over 3 hours away for business to White Sulphur Springs. Each trip we reserve at least one, if not two evenings, for dining here. We have experienced our most enjoyed steak, the finest seafood pasta (The Neptune), tasty salads, and their must have bread. Always stuffed but make room for any dessert offered — tres bien!

• Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Very nice.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ample serving size and nice food in a relaxed environment. The restaurant is located in an historic town so plan to do some sight seeing and shopping.

Visited December 2012
Renick, WV
“Awesome food and will cook requests.”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am allergic to shrimp and the cooks there will cook another batch of their gumbo with none in it just for me. It is AWESOME!!! Their ribs and steaks are also good, but nothing tops their pasta.

Visited September 2012