“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Damascus, Maryland
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

The wait staff was enthusiastic, they substituted alternates to some stuff I couldn't eat, the food was delicious and the price was right.

Visited October 2012

TX
“Recommend for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We ate lunch here on the recommendation of a W.V. native we met in another town who makes it a point to dine here whenever possible. The lunch special of BBQ brisket with slaw and salad was a good buy. The meat was tender and lean. The chicken pasta and vegetables with garlic bread and salad was well seasoned and tasty. Lunch prices were reasonable, but when we reviewed the dinner menu we thought the dinners were a bit high, especially when travelling and eating every meal out.

• Visited September 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“Not as good as expected.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Visited this restaurant because a friend recommended. Four people in our party and three of us had meals that we did not care for. I got Mediterranean Pasta and it had such large chunks of pepper and onion that I barely ate any. My mother got prime rib that was so dry you could tell just by looking at it. Son got the crab encrusted grouper and said it was very good. Service was excellent.

St. Marys, WV
“Where did my Food and Friends go?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Mywife and I travel to Lewisburg every year for our anniversary and have eaten here a few times. We have also eaten at many of the local restaurants including The Greenbrier. Our experiences in the past were such that we proclaimed to everyone this was the best place to eat in town. We have just returned from Lewisburg and even invited the rest of our family to eat with us on Saturday night at Food and Friends. The evening was a disaster. We were seated for an hour and a half before our meals were delivered and the steaks were not prepared properly to our requests. Service was slow to say the least and even became rude before the night was over. The place was not overly busy that we could tell so I am not sure of what the reason was for the long wait. We waited for months for this one night of dining and when we left with a sizable bill we felt nothing but disbelief and fustration. This used to be, in our opinion the best restaurant in a town with many good places to eat but I would be very wary to send anyone there again.

• Visited October 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were staying at the Greenbrier and decided we were tired of the high prices and ok food at the hotel and decided to venture out. Saw this on trip advisor and decided to try it. The service and food were excellent! I highly recommend the spinach and artichoke spread, the best I have every had!! Also had the French onion soup and rib eye steak. If I am ever in this area again I will definitely go to Food & Friends!

• Visited October 2012