“Good food, Good service”

Del Sol Cafe' & Market
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Southwestern cuisine is not my favorite, but my son wanted to eat here. It was a nice surprise as food was excellent, spicy but not hot. We sat outside on the patio with a nice view of the little park across the street. The service was prompt & friendly. There is free parking right in back & the location is convenient for an after dinner walk around town.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Passing through Lewisburg on a Monday, Food and Friends was closed. Decided to give Del Sol a try. Excellent fare for Vegetarians and Neuvo-Mex foodies. They make their own variety of salsas. Plentiful tasty portions. Great beer selection. Will return!

1  Thank BamaTourist
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were in Greenbrier for a week and ate at Del Sol twice. Great food, drinks and service! I highly recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had drinks at this restaurant/bar. It is located right in Lewisburg and although we didnt eat there, the food looked great. Had a peach martini, was very good.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were a party of 4. We had drinks, appetizers & main course. All were great. Ice cold beer, fresh sweet peach margarita, shrimp tacos, fajitas, very flavorful chimichangas & chips, salsa! I like that I could choose my salsa. Waitress was excellent. Loved the courtyard dining. Very friendly staff.