“Excellent, make sure to stop when passing by!!!!!”

Del Sol Cafe' & Market
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were a party of 4. We had drinks, appetizers & main course. All were great. Ice cold beer, fresh sweet peach margarita, shrimp tacos, fajitas, very flavorful chimichangas & chips, salsa! I like that I could choose my salsa. Waitress was excellent. Loved the courtyard dining. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a local store owner. I am so glad we tried it. The chef does an awesome job of layering the flavors that make your taste buds sing. Everything is fresh and prepared to order. They have great fresh squeezed lemon aid. We tried a variety of their food. The chicken tortilla soup is the best that I have ever eaten! The fajitas were hot and delicious and the peppers and onions were not overcooked. The tomatillo sauce was excellent. We loved the pizza and were shocked at how great the quality was. If this were in a big city then you would expect to pay much more than their reasonable prices. The service was top notch and we were surprised and pleased at this great food find in a small town!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Good simple fare with an abundance of good beer. Very popular at night, can get a bit loud, but still great for the younger crowds.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Food was reasonably priced, but service was slow. Chips and salsa, which we needed to stave off hunger pangs, were $5 -- in many Mexican restaurants, they're free. I had the fajitas, which came with a big plate of meat and vegetables and three tortillas, and which probably could have served two if there had been more tortillas. Companions had enchiladas, which they enjoyed.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Nice little spot to enjoy a cocktail. Staff was friendly enough. There was a good little crowd. I would recommend visiting if you are in the area.