“Great lunch spot.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great lunch spot.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Nice place to have a draft and eat one of their excellent small pizzas. I don't like to share because it generally means I have to compromise on the items included. This way I get what I want.

Visited September 2012

“Cool place in a cool town”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place that is a bit of a surprise to be in downtown Lewisburg, WV. It transports you instantly out of the typical southern feel of most places in town, directly to a more hip/cool place. Places like this are part of the reason Lewisburg was recognized as the coolest small town in the USA.

Oh, and the food was very good as well.

Powhatan, Virginia
“Very friendly place. Good Food.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I read here that some people didn't get the service they should have and the drinks were expensive. I have to say nay on both accounts for this one. We were greeted right away as we walked in and the one that seated us also waited on us. She had several tables both inside and outside however you wouldn't know it by the way she attended to her customers. The food was good and well prepared. We don't usually have to pay for the chips and salsa however it wouldn't keep me away from this establishment at all. I think the reason they may charge is because, they are a full bar and restaurant. People might just sit and eat chips and drink a couple of drinks if not (just a thought). I would recommend Del Sol to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Mex- new age food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Tony, the chef, prepares wonderful dishes with a little spice of the Carribean and a little of Mexico and it is just great. Great Martinis too....try the chocholate one!

Visited September 2012
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Night out with the girls! Shrimp quesadilla is out of this world! Bartender was willing to whip up pomegranate martinis from a recipe on my phone for us! Had a great time!