“Spicy food and excellant drinks”

Del Sol Cafe' & Market
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I like being able to choose whether or not to sit out on the balcony. In cooler weather a fire pit is placed on the patio and its lots of fun to sit with friends and chat by the fire.

My favorite dish is the grilled mahi mahi with rice and steamed vegetables. This dish reminds me of the excellent home cooked meals I found in a visit to Costa Rica. The staff are friendly and helpful and the bar makes fabulous drinks.

There are newer reviews for Del Sol Cafe' & Market

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Many of Lewisburg's locals told us that we had to try Del Sol. Now let me just say that I don't have anything against Southwestern menus, but when I am out of town, they are normally not my first choice. Del Sol changed that attitude. We started with one of the best margaritas I have had anywhere. The menu was quite extensive and varied -- not solely Southwestern. The food was excellent. We sat outside on the patio and struck up conversations with several locals. The atmosphere was very lively and FUN. Can you imagine that -- having FUN at a restaurant.

1  Thank a36redbaron
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Fun place to visit. Sat outside and had some good mexican food.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Neat place....very good margaritas. Not used to paying for chips and salsa in a Mexican restaurant ($5). The chicken enchiladas were fare; shrimp tacos very good. Service was great until we received our food. I had to go to the bar and ask for the check.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Would not have expected it, but this little restaurant/bar had amazing mexican food. The steak fajitas I ordered were perfect. Even better than ones from a big city like LA, in fact the best I have ever had. Cooked and seasoned just right (and huge) with fresh tortillas, rice and black beans. Also very well priced at around $11. Next time I visit Lewisburg, I will be stopping here.
FYI there is a ton of free parking in the area.