“Best Bagels......EVER!!!!!!”
Review of The Bakery

The Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lewisburg
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I drive for 3 hrs just to get their salt bagels!!!!!! They are the best bagels we have found!!!!! When we get a desire for them we call ahead and order a dozen or two to bring back home to Ohio with us. I put them in the frig and take them out and throw them in the toaster and bam, just as good as when I got them fresh!!!!!!! If your in the area I would HIGHLY recommend you stop by and the owners and workers there are SUPER nice!!!!!!!! (And yes we drive for 3 hrs. just for them)

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was a terrific value and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the hot open roast beef sandwich on one occasion and the chicken salad on another. The bread was freshly baked and the dessert offerings looked excellent, although I did not indulge. This is a nice take out only lunch with a friendly staff and great food. I strongly suggest giving this charming establishment a try!