“Great Gem in Lewisburg!” 5 of 5 stars

19th Hole Bar & Grille
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Lewisburg, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Gem in Lewisburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Buffett brunch yesterday with some friends after they had eaten here a couple weeks ago. This place is amazing! The Buffett food is excellent. I am a snob when it comes to food but it was fresh and didn't have any of the stale old food that is overcooked and bland that you normal find I. A buffet. They have a waffle station and omlet station where you can order what you want, I highly recommend the waffles the lady who makes them is extremely friendly and helpful and the waffles are out of this world good! Probably the best waffle I have ever had. The service here is amazing too, we were greeted and sat immediately and we had excellent service throughout. Being an O student my wife and I have been use to some of the service that goes along with the stigmata of being a student. But this place treated us with the utmost respect and made sure out waters, coffees and orange juice were always full and cleared plates as necessary. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great breakfast experience and I will be back to try dinner soon and will review that next.

• Visited May 2014